Terms and conditions

Please also read the particular conditions of the apartment you would like to book, you will find all the details at theapartment's file.

  1. The reservation will be fully confirmed when Barcelona4seasons sends you the reservation voucher.

  2. 20% of the reservation and administrative fees must be paid by credit card (Visa, Master card) or bank transfer.  The remaining 80% will be paid in cash at the arrival day or by bank transfer at least 1 day before arrival.

  3. Every tourist who spends at least 1 night in Catalonia must pay a tourist tax, which is €3 per person per 1 night (maximum 7 nights) Children under 16 years old are excluded. 

  4. Barcelona4seasons is Veri Sign Secured, which guarantees the security of our website when making booking. The company undertakes to treat your data stricktly confidentially.

  5.  If the customer cancels the reservation, 20% of the reservation will not be refunded, nor will the administrative fees.

  6. Barcelona4seasons keeps the right to change the reservation already confirmed, providing the client similar or better quality apartment. If the client does not accept new choice, all the money will be refunded.

  7. The number of people staying in the apartment cannot exceed the number indicated in the reservation. if the number is less, the client should inform the company at least 1 day before, otherwise Barcelona4seasons will not compensate the difference in the price. 

  8. It is strictly forbidden and will cause the loss of the deposit:

    - Moving furniture or changing the look of the apartment.
    - To use the apartment for the different purpose than it was agreed
    - Disturb the neighbors with loud music, parties or shouts. The silence should be respected from 9pm.
    - Bringing pets without agreement before.

  9. Arrivals: from 3pm till 9pm (flexible)
    After 9pm supplement of €30 will be charged.
    After 12am till 2am the supplement of €50 will be charged.
    Departures: before 11am (flexible)
    Departures after 11am without an agreement with Barcelona4seasons will cause 1 day extra charge.

  10. The deposit of €150 should be paid by cash/creadit card or bank transfer) The deposit will be returned once the apartment is checked.

  11. The apartment will be perfectly clean at the arrival day, all necessary sheets and towels will be provided. On the day of departure, the client should leave the apartment in appropriate condition. Barcelona4seasons keeps the right of charging extra cost if the property is in inapropriate condition.

  12. In case of forgetting the keys in the apartment or leaving it inside the door, causing the block of the door, the client should assume the cost of emergency opening.

    Both Barcelona4seasons and the property owner are not responsible for the personal belongings of the client.