Here you will find the answers to the most common questions you may have. We are at your disposal to solve any query or to give you additional information. Click here to contact us.

The availability of our apartments will be brought up to date in our website’s calendar. You will also be able to contact us via
e-mail: info@barcelona4seasons.com or by phone: +34 935 199 199.

From the moment Barcelona4Seasons confirms the availability, you will have 24 hours to confirm your reservation. In order to do that, you will have to pay a 20% of the total amount of the booking and the administration fee (12 €). The reservation will not be confirmed until Barcelona4Seasons receives that amount.

This 20% of the total amount and the 12 euros administration fee will have to be paid by credit card (Visa/Mastercard) or by bank transfer as a reservation fee. The remaining 80% and the cleaning fee always have to be paid in cash upon arrival and to the person who hands the keys to you.

Yes, of course. The payment is always made directly with the bank. Barcelona4Seasons will never have acces to your bank details. Also, the transfer of details is encrypted; therefore, nobody, except the bank, will have acces to your account.

Cancelations made more than one week prior to arrival: you can cancel the reservation, but you will not be given back the 20% under any circumstances, nor the administration fee, which you will have already paid.

Cancelations made in the week prior to arrival: if you cancel in the week before you are due to arrive, Barcelona4Seasons has the right to charge you a 10% of the total amount for the reservation as a cancellation fee, and under no circumstances the deposit nor the formalities fee will be given back.

You will always find a person who will hand the keys over to you as soon as you arrive at the apartment. This will be either staff from Barcelona4Seasons, the apartment owner, or the owner´s representative, who will give you any information that you may request.

For parties over the maximum capacity of the apartment, one day’s notice is necessary. An extra bed will be provided, depending on the availability and room for it. Remember that, under no circumstances, the apartment will be used by more people than the number originally booked on the check-in day (with the exception of 2 year old babies and after consulting us).

Yes, you have to leave a deposit, hundred and fifty euros in most cases (check the conditions of every apartment to know the right amount). This deposit will be given back when you check out, provided you haven’t caused any damages.

Yes, of course. You should remember that you are staying in an apartment located within a neighbourhood; therefore you should be quiet from 10 pm onwards Monday to Friday and from 11 pm on weekends.

You can contact Barcelona4Seasons during office hours in order to raise any query or ask for information.
You will also have a phone number available to contact our team in case of emergency.

The regular times for checking-in and checking-out will be:
Check-in: 3 to 9 pm.
Check-out: before 11 am.
Checking in and checking out timetables will be flexible and can be arranged, provided there are not further bookings made prior or after your reservation and the reception service is available. We will do whatever we can to suit your needs.

Electricity, water and gas bills are included in the rent. You will have to pay extras only if you require one of the extra services we have at your disposal, such as extra cleaning service, extra set of towels and sheets, extra bed or a cradle.

Yes, you will always find a set of sheets and towels for every single person at your disposal for free, at no extra cost. In the case of needing an extra set, do not hesitate to contact our Barcelona4Seasons team.

When you check-out you should leave the apartment in good conditions, neat and clean, which doesn´t mean that you have to perform a thorough cleaning.